Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Bassi bikes have been an iconic part of Montreal's streets since we launched the first frame in 2009. Bassi cycles are built to be stylish and solid, fitting Montrealers' tastes and needs. Classic looks and tough builds are practically de rigueur in our city.
All Bassis are designed and assembled by C&L Cycles in the heart of Montreal, at our flagship store at 978 Rachel St East. They're also available from a select group of independent dealers. If you're a bike shop owner, or you'd just like to see our cycles on your streets, write in.
Some shops and designers have collaborated with us to produce limited edition products. The latest is JJJJound, whose B/01 complete cycles are exclusively available from their shoppe.
We also produce many parts and accessories to fit the style of our cycles, which you can find here.
The current offerings from Bassi are:
- Hog's Back, for world touring on every kind of road;
- Le Montreal, a frame for nearly anything, from classic city rides to randonneuring;
- Villeneuve, for those who love old road bikes but want max comfort;
- Rachel, city bike, tourer and dirt road expert, with stable and comfortable handling;
- Bassi03, a crit and track frame with agressive, fast geometry and a unique, subtle style. Our only aluminium and carbon offering.
Retired Bassi frames:
- Roma-Tokyo, our original offering, so popular it went through two reprints after the original run. This fabulous urban track frame will return one day, with improved features for today's urban riders. Keep an eye on this website for its comeback.
- Casterino, the experience of classic Italian road steel with modern gruppos and an affordable price.