Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Our beautiful Rachel step-through frame is getting revamped! This new version is just as useful for every kind of riding as the previous one, but we made a few modifications to make it a little more stable and comfortable. Longer chainstays, eyelets for two bottle cage and all kinds of racks, V-Brakes instead of road brakes, and more. Basically, we made the Rachel into an even more capable go-everywhere country bike.
The two smaller sizes are still designed around 26" wheels, while the two larger sizes use 700c wheels. The tire clearance now officially a few millimeters larger, to make it even easier for everyone to enjoy backcountry riding. Available in two magnificent new colours, Beaujolais and Asphalt.
- Tube Type: 4130 CrMo steel (double butted top and down tubes/triple butted seat tube)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm wide, British Threaded
- Seat Tube inner diameter: 27.2mm
- Diagonal drop-outs
- M5 eyelets on seat stays and drop-outs for rack and fenders
- 5M eyelets on down tube for 2 bottle cages
- 5M eyelets on fork for fenders, mini platform rack and lowrider rack
- Forged diagonal rear drop-out, 132.5mm spacing to fit most current hubs.
- 1" threaded bent lugged fork with 26.4mm ø fork crown
- Bottom Bracket shift cable guide
- Rear hub positioning screws
- Seat post bolt
* all measurements are in millimeters except for angle measurements which are in degrees.
Colours are not necessarily representative when viewed on a screen. Please be prepared to accept slight differences in hue from the colours you see here.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Rachel Frameset