Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Returns and warranty
We'll break down returns into two sections:
- Returns due to an error on our part or for manufacturer's warranty
- Returns due to mis-ordered items or for any other reason
In all cases listed below, please wait until we've issued you with a return authorization. To obtain a return authorization please send us an email at [email protected] and include your order number. All returns must be sent to 978 Rachel Est, Montréal, Quebec, H2J 2J3.
You must include the return authorization number on the outside of the box. Please package the items carefully so they don't get lost or damaged in transit! We don't guarantee we'll receive the return, so if it's valuable please consider sending it with a tracked and insured service.
1. Returns due to an error on our part or for manufacturer's warranty
We're all human here at C&L, and we make mistakes. We strive to own them and correct them when they happen. If we made a mistake in your order, please contact us at [email protected], and include your order number and as much detail as you can. Our web sales team will then correct the order directly with a refund or replacement, or will give you instructions if you need to take any action.
Manufacturer's warranties are generally for 1 year from the date of purchase, unless they indicate it's longer. Warranties cover defects, not rough use - if you used a part into the ground, then that's great! You got your money's worth and it's time for a service or replacement with a fresh part, component, or accessory. Warranties are usually dealt with through us, not through the manufacturer (unless specified). We require a proof of purchase and that the item be returned before we can submit it for approval to the manufacturer, who will then generally replace the item. It can take a little while but we'll strive to keep you updated. To get a warranty request started please email us at [email protected].
2. Returns due to mis-ordered items or for any other reason
You're as human as us, and you also make mistakes, which is entirely understandable. If you need to return an item, please write us at [email protected], and include the order number and details on what you'd like to happen. We can usually replace your order with the correct item if you made a mistake.
Here are the terms for a return for restocking:
- Returns will be considered within thirty days of purchase.
- We will only accept returns of items in their original condition and packaging, exactly as when you received it. If it was installed or used or is in any way marked, scuffed or damaged, we will not accept the return.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items include gift cards, clothing, helmets, and some health and personal care items. Custom and special-ordered items are exempt from being returned.
- You will be responsible for shipping the item back, and the original shipping costs will not be credited.
- All returns of this type are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Refunds will not be issued, only store credit.
- Store credit will be issued in the form of a gift card code usable online at clcycle.ca or in-store at our Montréal locations.
Please do not bring us or ship us anything without first contacting us to get a return authorization number.