Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Superbe - A soft marshmallow bubblegum pink
- Memphis - A vivid grape purple
- Bomber - A calm mid-blue that sits between Cold Harbour and Bayswater
- Quasar - A bright violent fuchsia
- Mustang - A hot burning desert orange
- Grifter - A minted mid-green, slightly darker than Milan Celadon 1
- Spray distance: 5-12 cm
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and carbon parts
- A 400ml can will cover a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or gloss top-coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Satin/Gloss.
- For a matte top-coat, finish with the Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Matte
- For ongoing protection (whether the finish is matte, satin or gloss), regularly apply the Frame Builder's Top Wax or any automotive paste wax.
Please remember that screen colours cannot exactly reproduce pigments. Be prepared to accept slight variations in tone from those displayed on your monitor.
Due to ongoing difficulties with sea freight between Europe (where Spray.Bike is manufactured) and North-America, the importer for Spray.Bike in Canada has decided to discontinue carrying these products. We regret this situation, and have begun inquiries to import it directly ourselves. We will start selling Spray.Bike as soon as it becomes possible again.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Spray.Bike Paint 400mL - Pop Series