Our Montréal stores are now open seven days a week for the summer season
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Humber - The darkest rich deep blue
- Hercules - The darkest bottle green
- Excelsior - The darkest wine-red
- Calcott - A putty-grey camouflage shade
- Eagle - An autumn khaki bronze
- Bradbury - A mossy apple green, brighter and less dusky than Royal Oak
- Warrick - A grubby grey green, lighter than Elswick
- Elswick - A grubby grey green, but a stronger green than Warrick
- Perry - Sun-bleached greyish blue, reminiscent of an old Land Rover
- Ariel - An Art Deco mint green
- Rudge - The rust red brown of a rotten apple
- Carlton - Caramel mustard yellow
- Spray distance: 5-12 cm
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and carbon parts
- A 400ml can will cover a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or gloss top-coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Satin/Gloss.
- For a matte top-coat, finish with the Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Matte
- For ongoing protection (whether the finish is matte, satin or gloss), regularly apply the Frame Builder's Top Wax or any automotive paste wax.
Please remember that screen colours cannot exactly reproduce pigments. Be prepared to accept slight variations in tone from those displayed on your monitor.
Spray.bike can only be shipped within Canada. Please select "regular parcel" (or pickup / bicycle shipping within Montréal) at checkout as ærosols cannot be shipped via air services.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Spray.Bike Paint 400mL - Vintage Series