Our Montréal stores are now open seven days a week for the summer season
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Milan Celadon 1 - A take on the earlier, greener form of "Celeste 1"
- Milan Celadon 2 - A take on the later, bluer form of "Celeste 2"
- Milan Blue - A complex mid-blue with tiny leanings of greyed lavender
- Meise Orange - A true mid-tone orange, but not too vivid
- Coventry Red - A classic bright primary red
- Chicago Yellow - A bright primary yellow, slightly lighter than Goldhawk Road
- Spray distance: 5-12 cm
- Ιdeal for steel, aluminium and carbon parts
- A 400ml can will cover a bicycle frame and fork with a single coat
- Recommended minimum coat: one
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- For a satin or gloss top-coat, finish with Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Satin/Gloss.
- For a matte top-coat, finish with the Frame Builder's Transparent Finish - Matte
- For ongoing protection (whether the finish is matte, satin or gloss), regularly apply the Frame Builder's Top Wax or any automotive paste wax.
Please remember that screen colours cannot exactly reproduce pigments. Be prepared to accept slight variations in tone from those displayed on your monitor.
Spray.bike can only be shipped within Canada. Please select "regular parcel" (or pickup / bicycle shipping within Montréal) at checkout as ærosols cannot be shipped via air services.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Spray.Bike Paint 400mL - Historic Series