- Incredible stuff from our friends Analog in southern Vermont:
- Their short and ultra-short extension stems, kinda funky but really comfortable
- Wool (yes, wool) handlebar tape. You only need one roll, no matter how wide your bars, and you'll have the funkiest drop-bars in town, I guarantee
- Just for fun, their colourful Creemee water bottles!
- A super collectors' deal: we got a few Marinoni MTB frames from the 90s. You may have seen us talk them up before, but now we've built one up, and it's kind of a dream...
Back in stock now:
- All-City! We were finally able to get a few sizes of the beloved Space Horse, a fantastic and good-looking touring/gravel workhorse (no pun intended). Only one size, but by the time you read these words the rest may have arrived, keep in touch.
- Opus! The whole country is low on bikes, but we bought everything we could in affordable city bikes. Hesitate not, these won't stick around long if the last few weeks are anything to go by.
- Parts, locks, bottle cages, a few helmets, pumps... All the necessities!
- Paul Components brakes
- King Cage bottle cages
- Velo Orange re-stock