Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Wald wire basket is a staple. We guarantee you've seen some around town, wherever your are in North America. These are affordable, versatile and reliable. Made in a small Kentucky town with a long history of wrought-iron manufacture, we hope these baskets never change.
FYI, we know the picture has them, and Wald's website says the 137 has two-piece adjustable legs, but for whatever reason the baskets that get sent up here don't have those. That said, it's pretty easy to cut, flatten and drill a new hole once you know what length you want the legs.
- Small 137 Basket
- Fits nearly every cycle. You can also tie it down to a rack or platform (a popular use for the 137).
- 15″ side to side x 10″ front to back and 4 3/4″ deep. The basket tapers to 13″ x 8″ at the bottom.
- 2.2lbs (1kg) with fittings.
- Large 139 Basket
- Wider than the 137, slightly deeper. Good if you have lots of room at the front and you want to carry big stuff. At its best when strapped to a wide platform, porteur style.
- 18″ side to side x 13″ front to back and 6″ deep – the basket tapers to 15 3/4″ x 10 1/2″ at the bottom.
- 2.6lbs (1.2kg) with fittings.
- Tall 135 Basket
- Very deep basket, useful with hybrid handlebars and stem, or strapped to the top of a rear rack.
- 14 1/2″ side to side x 9 1/2″ front to back and 9″ deep. Basket tapers to 12 1/4″ x 7″.
- 3lbs (1,4kg) with fittings.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Front Wire Basket