Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This is a stainless steel front rack that is perfect for a handlebar bag, tied-down dry bag, or basket.
All Velo Orange racks are made from polished tubular stainless steel, so they will never rust, flake, and can be re-polished to a mirror shine even after years of use. As with our other racks, there are light mounts on the side of the platform.
If you plan on getting into offroad exploration, we suggest using a toe strap on the bottom of your bag to ensure it says put over the rough stuff.
All mounting hardware is included.
- The platform is 20.7 cm long and 10.2 cm wide. The tombstone (backstop) is 9.5 cm tall.
- 12lbs (5.4kg) max weight capacity.
Pour freins Cantileviers / For Cantilever Posts
This rack requires the use of cantilever brake bosses. Use the Randonneur Front Rack for Eyelets or P-Clamps if you don't have cantilever brakes.
Avec décaleur intégré / With integrated decaleur
The decaleur (bag mount receiver) is integrated into the rack platform. The advantage to this system is: your bag-decaleur-rack combination is more solid, lighter, and less likely to rattle. Integration is the Holy Grail of Constucteur-style bikes, and we feel that these racks are a big step in that direction.
- The platform is 20.5 cm long and 10.2 cm wide
- Most traditional style handlebar bags work perfectly with this rack (any bag around 20cm tall), but very tall bags may need a longer bag mount
- 12lbs (5.4kg) max weight capacity
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Randonneur Front Rack