Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A handy tool that you can bring anywhere and will allow you to adjust the tension of your spokes or change the broken ones and remove your Freewheel / Cassette if necessary.
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: blacken to standard DIN 50938
- The wrench is the basic working tool for cyclists extended tours.
- Spoke wrench size: 3.4mm
How to use the tool:
- To change broken spokes on the right side of the rear wheel, the cassette has to be removed first.
- Firstly remove the rear wheel, than fit the tool onto the freewheel nut.
- Replace the rear wheel, so that the square edge of the tool presses to the frame or derailleur hanger. After that, push the pedals in the forward direction and loosen the freewheel nut. Remove the cassette and replace the broken spoke. In order to prevent the possibility that the paint on the bicycle frame is damaged, a protective plastic plate should be inserted between the key and the frame.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Pocket Spoke and Freewheel remover wrench