Free shipping on Bassi framesets within Canada! Use code BASSICAN at checkout
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Levin headset is a longstanding deluxe favourite of C&L Cycles. Tange Seiki have been making this in Japan for over 25 years, and it's a loving homage to the traditional no-longer available headsets of yesteryear. It's an NJS approved model, which means allowed for Keirin track racing in Japan, so you know it's super-tough.
- Steel: CNC-machined chrome plated CrMo
- Alloy: Duralumin construction, anodized
- Standard ISO 1" dimensions - 30.2mm cups, 26.4mm or 27.0mm crown race
- Stack height 38mm (pretty tall)
- Heat-treated and stone-polished CrMo bearing races
- 16x 5/32" bearings upper and lower
- Steel version is about 30g heavier than alloy, but less pricy.
- Tange-Seiki model LV-11
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Tange Levin NJS Headset