Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Decaleurs are traditional quick-release mounts for handlebar bags. Unlike some modern bag mounts, they keep the bag low for better handling and for keeping the handlebars clear. The VO fork mount decaleurs are mounted on the fork's steerer tube either below the headset lock nut or within the spacer stack.
- Full stainless steel construction
- Available to fit 1" and 1-1/8" forks
- Works with most traditional-style bags such as Velo Orange, Acorn, Ostrich, Sologne, Berthoud, TA, LaFuma, and similar
- Receiver uses a 3mm thick spacer
- Bag Mount uses 6mm posts
- Mounting hardware included
- Posts are 8 cm forward of the front of the headset ring
Note : Please remember that a decaleur is intended as a quick-release mechanism, not a support for the full weight of the bag; the bag must still rest on a rack or on the fender. Fork mounted decaleurs can be bent slightly to adjust the bag's height, but they might not work with very tall or short frames.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Decaleur kits