Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
One of the most versatile and robust racks ever, the Old Man Mountain Divide is able to fit to any bicycle. Ideal for applications where that would otherwise be impossible (full-suspensions mountain bikes come to mind), but without making any compromises in the strength department.
- Fits up to 29 x 3 inch tires, with room for fenders.
- Front or rear mountable.
- Made from 6061 aluminum the racks are lightweight, stiff, and strong.
- The main rack frame is made of 1/2″ (13 mm) diameter tubing for durability, and the pannier rails are 3/8″ (10 mm) diameter to fit all panniers.
- The low pannier rail makes it a breeze to load and unload panniers with gear lashed to the deck.
- The deck measures 3.9″ x 10.5″ (100 mm x 266 mm) The deck includes slots for easily lashing gear in place and holes for mounting a light.
- The dropouts are height adjustable to keep the weight loaded low on the bike and fit a wide range of tire sizes.
- The Divide come standard, eyelet mount ready with optional fit kits available for thru axle or QR mounting.
- The Divide has a load capacity of 55lbs when eyelet mounted.
- For more adventurous endeavors we offer thru axle or QR Fit Kits, that mount the rack to the axle and increase the load capacity to a whopping 70lbs! (sold separately)
- Powder coated a sleek and refined shade of black.
- 960g including all hardware and extenders.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Lifetime warranty!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Old Man Mountain Divide Rack