Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, All-City saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work.
All-City specs them on all kinds of bikes from the Electric Queen to the Mr. Pink. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced.
The Go-Devil is offered in a minimal amount of configurations and include all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release lever and 12mm thru-axle endcaps are included on the rear; Quick Release, 12mm, and 15mm endcaps are included in the front.
All models spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings.
The splined freehubs have 28 points of engagement, the XD driver has 56.
- Weight: 277g
- Includes: 12mm thru-axle end caps and quick release skewer
- Drive Side Center To Flange: 18.5mm
- Non-Drive Center to Flange: 34mm
- Non Drive Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Drive Side Flange Diameter: 49mm
- Weight: 164g
- Includes: QR, 12mm, 15mm endcaps and quick release skewer
- Non-Drive Side Center To Flange: 21mm
- Drive Side Center To Flange: 36mm
- Non-Drive Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Drive Side Flange Diameter: 45mm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Go-Devil Disc Hub