Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We're currently accepting orders for built-to-order bikes. Our mechanics are building bikes as fast as they can!
Ever since its inception in 2009, Bassi has been known for classy single speed and track cycles. From the Roma-Tokyo Keirin inspired chromoly frameset to the aluminium and carbon 03 pursuit machine, one-geared rides are practical, lightweight, and reliable city commuters. The Bloomfield is no different, although it’s adapted to modern sensibilities with chunkier tire clearance, more eyelets for bottle cages, racks and fenders.
Built here with an upright swept-back handlebar, in-house hand-laced wheels, sealed bearing hubs and bottom bracket, it should strike a perfect balance between speediness and comfort. Choose a build with 700C wheels for narrower tires (32mm) and more speed, or opt for 650B for more comfort (47mm tires), and some gravel/off-road capability.
- Bassi Classic track crankset, 46 teeth
- 18-tooth freewheel or cog
- Handbuilt wheels with sealed bearing Bassi High Flange Track Hubs in silver
- Panaracer Pasela tires
- WTB saddle
- Tange CDS headset
- Bassi Quill Stem
- Bassi Backsweeps handlebar
- Tektro rim-brake calipers and levers
- Bassi frame strap
Frame features and specs
- Straight blade fork with 1” threaded steerer
- Hidden front and rear fender eyelets
- Front mini-rack eyelets (for models like Soma Champs Elysées, Velo Orange Randonneur, and Surly 8- or 24-pack)
- 2 sets of bottle cage eyelets
- Clearance for 650Bx42 or 700Cx28 with fenders, or 650Bx47 or 700Cx32 without
- Horizontal track ends, 120mm spacing
- Tube Type: 4130 CrMo steel (double butted top and down tubes and triple butted seat tube)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm wide, British Threaded
- Seat Tube inner diameter: 27.2mm
- Eyelets on seat tube and top tube for shoulder strap
Final product may differ from image. Pictured: 50cm x 700C
Please note that the lowest set of eyelets on the fork and on the seatstays are for fenders only. They are not meant to bear the load of a rack.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bassi Bloomfield Build