Our Montréal stores are now open seven days a week for the summer season
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Wolf Tooth Components 1º Degree GeoShift Performance Angle Headset Black
Adjust the geometry of your bike by changing the head tube angle by 1º with the GeoShift Performance Angle Headset. It allows you to change the head tube angle by -1º to make for a slacker geometry for added stability on fast descents, or by +1º by using the opposite orientation of the headset to make for a steeper geometry for quicker steering with maximum front wheel traction.
- Compatible with frames that use EC and ZS press fit headset cups.
- Not compatible with frames that use IS (integrated style) headsets. (The headset bearing sits directly in the head tube without an aluminum cup on frames that use IS headsets).
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately; never use a star nut on a carbon steerer tube)
- Consult compatibility guide and measurement guide to determine which headset will fit your bike.
- Includes: Upper and lower cups, bearings, crown race, star nut, three shims, stem cap with 5mm integrated spacer and bolt
- stem cap bolt torque spec: 2-3 Nm with light grease on threads only
- made in usa
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wolf Tooth Components 1º Degree GeoShift Performance Angle Headset Black