Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Don't throw out those vintage downtube shifters - they're the perfect match for city bikes, tourers, and porteurs! They're lightweight, simple, inexpensive, and are compatible with almost any front and rear derailleur. Although, they can be a pain to reach for in traffic.
The VO Thumb Shifter Mounts allow you to mount downtube and bar-end shifters on your handlebars. These thumbies put your shifter within easy reach while avoiding the complexity of brifters. They can even be used on drop bars.
- Compatible with any standard road, mtb, and city handlebars (22.2 and 23.8mm grip area)
- Hinged design so you don't need to remove any components or accessories for installation
- Integrated barrel adjustor to dial in cable tension on the fly
- They fit Dia-Compe Downtube Shifters, Dia-Compe Bar End Shifters, Shimano 10/9/8 speed Bar End shifters in addition to a ton of vintage downtube and bar-end shifters
- Sold as a pair. Shifters not included.
Note: Not compatible with Microshift shifters (the shifter is too tall) or Dia-Compe 11s road/10s dynasys shifters.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Thumb Shifter Mounts