Free shipping on Bassi framesets within Canada! Use code BASSICAN at checkout
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The VO Campeur Rack is designed for touring and commuting. It features a fully tubular stainless steel design with an upper deck and lower rail system. The lower rail keeps weight low and allows for easy pannier removal, even with the top platform loaded with a tent or dry bag.
- Stainless steel construction with a lovely, high polish finish. It won't rust like painted steel racks or fatigue and crack like some aluminum and powder-coated or painted racks.
- Long, lower rail helps gets your pannier further back to eliminate heel clipping.
- Straight, upper arms securely mount to your bike's seat stay bosses.
- There are a pair of eyelets under the top platform for direct mounting to the fender.
- A single rear, threaded eyelet is for a light mount.
- The top platform is 10 cm wide and 27 cm long. From the top of the rack to the lowest hole is 36.5cm.
- The lower tangs feature four sets of holes to fit most bikes with 26", 650b, 700c, and 27" wheels. Simply trim what you don't need or use the bottommost hole for an easy and quick installation.
- Maximum weight is 40 lbs.
- Installation instructions can be found here
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Campeur Rear Rack