Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We've all been seeing these frames on their instagram for quite a while now and the time has finally come, it's available to the public! The Stridsland Beachcomber designed by friend of the shop Matias Stridsland in Danemark and made by our very good friends in Taiwan is truly a one of kind bike.
An ode to vintage 26in mountain bikes with a touch of modern technology and specs. Matias came up with his very own category of bike to describe this 26+ frame: MTBMX!
ETA is estimated to be somewhere between April and May 2024, pre-orders are open here.
Made in Taiwan.
- Tubing: 4130 cro-mo, double butted front triangle, stainless steel dropouts
- Head Tube Diameter 1 1/8" Threadless
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm bb shell BSA thread
- Fork Spacing: 12x100mm
- Rear Spacing: 15x142mm (135 QR inserts available)
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm, 30mm seatclamp (Stealth dropper post routing)
- Disc Brake Type: Post mount for 160 - 203mm rotors
- Maximum Tire Size: 26x2.8 or 27.5x2.6
- Chainring Clearance: 38t
- a lot of sets bottle cage mounts
- Rear rack and mudguard mounts
- Full-length cable housing guides for derailleurs and brakes
- Triple cage mounts fork
- Stainless M5 and M8 hardware
- Includes a Barnacle Lite fork + front and rear axles.
|Top Tube (Effective)
|Seat Tube (C-T)
|Head Tube Angle
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length
|Fork Axle To Crown
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Stridsland Beachcomber Frame and Fork