Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
From everyday use to light touring stints, the 'Half Moon' rack adds a dimension of capacity, functionality and style to your bicycle's front end.
The front rack is often an underestimated accessory for the bicycle, but once it's attached, it lends itself to easy and convenient use in so many instances, that it becomes difficult to imagine being without it. Adding a pannier bag to the Half Moon- below it's top platform opens up an added realm of carrying capacity.
The rack can be attached using fender mounting eyelets or cantilever brake pedestals in conjunction with a crown mounted "diving board". The legs of the rack are adjustable in height with SimWorks' original 'DenDen' bolt mechanism, allowing you to set the optimum angle and positioning of the rack for your bike.
After depositing your luggage on the half moon rack, whisper as usual ♫
If you feel the attraction of the half moon, you may be able to go farther ♫
Made by Nitto in Japan
- Material :9mm CrMo Steel Tube
- Weight :ave.780g
- Max Load :12kg
- Leg length :332mm〜352mm
- Color :Chrome Plated & Black
* Insert the leg adjuster DenDen bolt at least 15 mm.
* Please refer to maximum load capacity.
* Use with a basket etc. qualifies as modification and is not covered by the warranty.
* Do not use with extended loading capacity.
* In some instances, Half Moon can even be mounted on the rear end of a bike- given appropriate frame geometry and mounting points.
Upper stays not included
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Half-Moon Rack