Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Dia-Compe 287V are designed to work with linear-pull brakes such as V-brakes and any other "long-pull" brakes. This way, you can use MTB disc-brakes or v-brakes with drop-bar levers, which would otherwise be impossible. Thanks for still making this after everyone else stopped, Dia-Compe.
Not compatible with short pull brakes like road caliper brakes or cantilever brakes.
- Integrated caliper release
- Forged Aluminum construction, with cast body
- Compatible with V-Brakes & Long pull disc brakes
- Fits 23.8-24.2mm handlebars
- Includes noodles with inline barrel adjusters
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Dia Compe 287V Levers for V-Brake