Free shipping on Bassi framesets within Canada! Use code BASSICAN at checkout
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
These simple adapters let you use downtube shifters on your handlebars, like classic thumbies. Use them with indexed or friction shifters.
- Microshift model fits Microshift levers
- Shimano model fits Shimano, as well Dia-Compe, Rivendell, and any other shifter using Shimano bar-end or downtube-style mounting
- Mounts to bars with 24.0mm or 22.2mm grip area
- Lightweight CNC-machined aluminum
- Probably won't fit old French or Campy levers, sorry
3 stars based on 1 reviews
02 Mar 2023
Bought these to add thumb shifters to drop bars. Unfortunately they are not designed to fit 11 or 12 speed Micoshift shifters, not enough room around the barrel of the shifter so if you want to use them for a wide range mullet drive you'll either have to try some judicious filing or wait for the Paul Thumbies to be back in stock.
Add your review
Review IRD Thumbie Shifter Mount "Perch Stage 1"