Free shipping on Bassi framesets within Canada! Use code BASSICAN at checkout
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Mounting||Fork crown and bridge holes|
|Pads||Dia-Compe Black Nutted|
These are some of the best centerpull brakes around, far stronger than your old Mafacs, and Dia-Compe has been making a version of these for almost half a century. Centerpulls attach to the frame like sidepulls, but leave boatloads of room for fat tires and fenders without squeezing them.
- Works with recessed or nutted brake bolts
- Two bolt spacers are included to allow them to fit most older frames as well as modern ones
- Includes cable hanger and straddle cable
- Uses regular bolted brake pads
- Price is per wheel, one brake
Note: Use only Dia Compe straddle cables. Use of longer straddle cables can cause problems.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Gran Compe GC610 Centerpull Brakes