Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Designed for 80’s and 90’s 26″ mountain bikes, ideally replacing the original rigid fork or a short travel (max 80mm) suspension fork. Will make most / cross / hybrid / gravel / ATB bikes pretty siiick too.
The axle to crown measurement is 400mm. This is a critical element of it’s design, as running a fork thats even just 20mm too long will do all kinds of terrible things to a bike’s handling and self-esteem.
It has 43mm offset which is similar to what most retro mtb forks had. Results in a mid to high trail number on frames with a 70-73 degree head angle. Loaded or not, fast or slow, it just friggin works.
The steerer is 350mm long which should be plenty for most folks out there, even if your headtube is over the 200mm mark.
It’s got all the mounts so you can make any old bike a bike camping bike. Almost any rack out there will fit.
- Clearance for maximum 26×3″ 27.5×2.6″ or 700x48mm!
- Passed the gnarliest lab test (ISO 4210 at MTB level) and definitely lived up to expectations in real life riding as well!
- ED coated to help protect against internal rust, and a solid gloss black powder coat for resilience!
- The QR version is disc and rim brake compatible (ETRTO 559 / 26″)
- Hardware included: 22pcs M5x12 black stainless T25 bolts
- Removable brake studs included on the QR version
If your frame has a 1″ headtube, consider grabbing a 1″ headset + spacers and stem shim! Or tap some threads onto the steerer to run a quill stem.
Made in Taiwan.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Stridsland Barnacle Fork