Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Manta Rubber shoe features a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for exceptional durability and improved grip on rocks or roots while the reinforced toe box boasts a rubber toe-guard for improved durability.
Those features, combined with the stiff and efficient nylon outsole, create a shoe that rivals the performance of more expensive composite designs. Other highlights include aggressive lugs for improved traction, toe spike compatibility and a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment.
- Durable welded and stitched upper
- High-quality, breathable microfiber upper
- Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- Rubber toe cap
- Rockprint reinforced heel for abrasion resistance and durability
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Gender : Women
- Product Weight : 335 g (size 39)
Which fit is right for you ?
- Men’s Fit: The Giro Men’s Fit supports a low- to mid-volume foot comfortably and securely. It is the most common option.
- Women’s Fit: The Giro Women’s Fit is designed with lower volume compared to the Men’s Fit, and with a narrower heel cup & narrower forefoot width.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Manta R Shoes