Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Memento Cycles' welder/designer/administrator-extraordinaire Éliane (also a Bassi long-distance rider from back in the day) was kind enough to take time out of their busy production schedule to co-design and manufacture this run of ATB/bikepacking go-anywhere frames for C&L, all done at their Montréal workshop. We can assure you that everything excellent and delightful about it is their doing, and all the weird stuff that may or may not work for you comes from our ridiculous requests.
Here's the run-down, keeping in mind that Éliane is still welding as I write this, so more details are coming once we take delivery of the frames (ETA Spring 2023).
- Steel CrMo frame (duh!)
- Steel CrMo fork, rigid, 28.6mm straight steerer
- Fits 27.5 x 2.4" tires
- EC34/EC34 headset (1-1/8" standard)
- 73mm BSC threaded bottom bracket
- 27.2mm seatpost
- Mid-to-high trail
- Canti posts, so fits V-brakes or cantilever brakes
- Three-pack eyelets on fork blades
- Double eyelets on fork dropouts
- Single rear fender eyelets, hourglass eyelets top and bottom of seatstays for racks
We're still choosing colours and such, but it'll be a nice powder coat.
|Seat tube (c-t)||480||530||556|
|Effective top tube||540||560||590|
|Head tube angle||71.5||71.5||71.5|
|Seat tube angle||74||73.5||73|
|Minimum PBH (cm)||TBD||TBD||TBD|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Memento ATB Frameset