Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Italian bikes used to have self-loosening fixed cups, until they realized it wasn't a great idea and many of them switched to English/ISO. This bottom bracket lets you continue that fine tradition if you've got no choice.
Please note that not all Italian-made bikes use Italian BBs. It's worth double-checking: the English shell width is 68mm, the Italian is 70mm. The Italian has right-handed threads on both sides, whereas the English has the drive-side reverse-threaded. Ask Sheldon Brown if you're still not sure, or write in.
- Sealed cartridge bearings for simplicity and longevity
- Classic square taper design
- JIS taper - works with most cranks
- Hollow boron steel axle
- Aluminum cups
- 258g (110mm length)
- Spindles are available in a variety of lengths to fit most cranksets
- Includes crank bolts
- Generally it is the crank model that determines spindle length, so check what spindle length the crank manufacturer recommends or measure your old BB. If between sizes, it's usually wise to choose the longer.
- Use the Park Tool BBT-22 for installation.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Velo Orange Italian Threaded Bottom Bracket