Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Bassi Bloomfield is back with a beautiful bright green color and some very cool updates.
This iteration of the frame feature canti post and is now 650B specific.
Ever since its inception in 2009, Bassi has been known for classy single speed and track cycles. From the Roma-Tokyo Keirin inspired chromoly frameset to the aluminium and carbon 03 pursuit machine, one-geared rides are practical, lightweight, and reliable city commuters. The Bloomfield is no different, although it’s adapted to modern sensibilities with chunkier tire clearance, more eyelets for bottle cages, racks and fenders.
Built here with an upright swept-back handlebar, in-house hand-laced wheels, sealed bearing hubs and bottom bracket, it should strike a perfect balance between speediness and comfort. All sizes now are 650B specific for more comfort (47mm tires), and some gravel/off-road capability.
- Bassi Classic track crankset, 46 teeth
- 18-tooth freewheel or cog
- Handbuilt wheels with sealed bearing Bassi High Flange Track Hubs in silver
- Panaracer Pasela tires
- Bassi Rachel saddle
- Tange CDS headset
- Bassi Quill Stem
- Bassi Backsweeps handlebar
- Tektro V-brake calipers and levers
- Bassi frame strap
Frame features and specs
- Straight blade fork with 1” threaded steerer and canti post
- Hidden front and rear fender eyelets
- Front mini-rack eyelets (for models like Soma Champs Elysées, Velo Orange Randonneur, and Surly 8- or 24-pack)
- 2 sets of bottle cage eyelets
- Clearance for 650Bx42 with fenders, or 650Bx47 without
- Horizontal track ends, 120mm spacing
- Tube Type: 4130 CrMo steel (double butted top and down tubes and triple butted seat tube)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm wide, British Threaded
- Seat Tube inner diameter: 27.2mm
- Eyelets on seat tube and top tube for shoulder strap
|Seat tube (c-t)||475||505||535||565|
|Effective top tube||530||550||570||590|
|Head tube angle||72||72.5||72.5||72.5|
|Seat tube angle||74||74||73||73|
* all measurements are in millimeters except for angle measurements which are in degrees.
Please note that the lowest set of eyelets on the fork and on the seatstays are for fenders only. They are not meant to bear the load of a rack.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bassi Bloomfield V2 Green Build