Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Thomson Elite seatpost is the standard by which all other seatposts are judged. Forged clamps, integrally machined head, and an elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminum body have made the Elite the industry models for strength and ease of adjustment.
• Forged clamps, integrally CNC machined head and an elliptically extruded 7000-series aluminium body have made the Elite the industry models for both strength and ease of adjustment.
• Incredibly lightweight—approximately 228 grams (330 length). The natural ellipse bore inside tube creates an optimum strength-to-weight ratio.
• Lengthened saddle rail grip length (1.614in/41mm) helps prevent seat rail bending from impact loads.
• Design incorporates a bending fuse to prevent catastrophic failure.
• Features all parts captive and can easily be attached to a seat without dis-assembly.
• Infinite tilt adjustment: -5° and +29°.
• Low profile seatclamp means no seat interference or contact through saddle cut-outs.
• Certified to: EN 14766 2006 MTB and DIN CERTCO: 2006 MTB
• Compatible with 7x7mm saddle rails. Oversize (7x10mm) saddle rail clamp kit available separately.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Elite Straight Seatpost