Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Zeitgeist Bag is the bonafide bicycle saddle and handlebar bag.
The bicycle attachment feature on the Zeitgeist includes two sets of mounting points: one that matches the standard spacing of integrated saddle loops, like Brooks saddles, and another that’s set further apart for use on the bars. All punches through the bag’s mounting points have been done away with, and the flap no longer has stitching through all layers of textile for enhanced weatherproofing.
An HDPE liner adds structure to the bag, improving its stability on the bicycle. Compression straps pull the bag close to the bicycle, keeping cargo weight compact and tight.
The Zeitgeist Bag is available in one size, and comes standard with flap daisy chains and dee rings for versatile off-bike carry and extra dangle capacity.
- Internal batten keeps bag rigid
- Comes two Voile™ attachment straps and a p-cord cinch strap that wraps around the head-tube or seat-post
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks saddles
- Attachment strap spacing for handlebars
- Two collapsible side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- Compression strap under the flap pulls the weight of your bag close to the bicycle for stable riding
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- Reflective detailing
Colour and fabric:
- Black VX21 XPac™
- Coyote VX21 XPac™
- Measurements: 12.75″w X 7.5″h X 7″d
- Width of bag including the materials from the side pockets: 39cm wide when pockets are folded down), 48cm when side-pockets are full
- Capacity: 12 L per bag
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Zeitgeist Handlebar Bag