Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With the imminent arrival of our long-awaited ATB, we've decided to let the 3 prototypes go at a screamin' deal!
Ok, we might have gone a little over the top with this one. I mean, when we saw that Paul Components make BOOST single speed hubs, we just couldn't resist. And now the whole thing can be yours for a fraction of the cost!
A true bike blog worthy build, and an absolute blast to ride. From XC crusher to Dirt Jumper, don't let the lack of gears fool you into thinking this bike can't do it all! This prototype completed the Cruce del Istmo - a 120km race across Panama, through the jungle and on 4x4 trails - and ridden countless trail days.
Standover on this bike with 2.6" tires is 80cm
Here's the partslist:
- Frame: Bassi Coyote M Prototype, Rigid fork (included)
- Suspension fork: Rockshox 35 Gold 130mm travel (installed)
- Headset: White Industries polished
- Stem: Paul Boxcar 35mm polished
- Handlebars: Sim Works Mowmow
- Grips: Lizard Skins Lock-On
- Seatpost: Raceface Aeffect R 30.9mm, 150mm travel
- Dropper post Lever: Raceface Turbine R
- Bottom Bracket: White Industries polished
- Cranks: White Industries M30 170mm, 32t chainring polished
- Freewheel: White Industries 20t
- Chain: KMC X9
- Brake Levers: Paul Love Levers polished
- Brakes: Paul Klampers polished
- Rotors: Front: Magura 180mm, Rear: Tektro Airflow 160
- Hubs: Paul BOOST polished
- Rims: Velocity Blunt 35 27.5" polished
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon 3c Maxx Terra EXO 27.5x2.6"
- Tubeless Setup: Yes
Seattube (C-T): 17.5"
Top Tube (effective): 603
ST Angle: 74
HT Angle: 68.5
BB Drop: 50
Fork Length: 483
Fork Rake: 51
Tire Clearance: 27.5x3"
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bassi Coyote Prototype M 17.5"