Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Originally introduced in 1999, the Italian-made Fly set the standard for men's saddle comfort. They've been used by everyone from pro riders, to RAAM riders and randonneurs, and has been hailed by journalists as the most comfortable saddles for men.
This particular version, the Fly Ti Gel, is one step up on the comfort scale by virtue of the addition of a thin gel layer across the saddle top. It's intended for endurance/distance riders and triathletes who put more pressure against the front of the saddle.
- Black leather cover with screen-printed graphics
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel reduces contact points with soft tissue areas
- Completely seamless across the top to reduce the potential for chafing
- Thin gel layer for added comfort
- Length x width: 277mm x 140mm
- Weight: 266 grams; 9.4 ounces
- Rails: Ti-316 titanium
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Terry Fly Ti Gel Men's Saddle