Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The FIZIK Aliante R5 road saddle with Kium rails is a very efficient model using high quality materials.
Twinflex technology combines two layers. The shell is multi-directional for strength and bi-directional for comfort.
It is designed for runners with low vertebral flexibility going as close as possible to the supports.
It offers Kium rails for lightness and comfort.
Launched in 1999, it is one of the most popular saddles in the world!
The characteristics of the FIZIK Aliante R5 road saddle kium rails:
- Kium rails: Kium is a rail model which belongs to FIZIK. It is the combination of a particular metal alloy, a specific tubular design and a special finishing process that increases the wear resistance on the surface of the rail. Kium has a high strength to weight ratio as well as a high resistance to corrosion.
- Twin Flex technology: It combines two sofas at the hull level: A first multi-directional carbon layer for strength and a bi-directional layer for comfort. The carbon reinforced nylon shell guarantees better support with an optimized stiffness / weight ratio.
- Spine Concept technology: Fizik offers elaborated products according to the flexibility of your spine (Snake: flexible, Cameleon: medium flexibility, bull: rigid) and what you are looking for: comfort or performance. Spine Concept is the FIZIK scheme for choosing the right saddle. It takes into account that the flexibility of the cyclist is variable and that the flexibility of the human body affects the behavior of the cyclist in a competitive position.
- Cover: Black Microtex
- Weight: 245g
- Saddle length: 275mm
- Seat width: 140mm
- Shell: Carbon reinforced nylon
- Rail: Kium
- Spine Concept technology : Bull
- Hand made in Italy
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Aliante R5 Kium rails Saddle