Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This is one of Shimano's best value-for-money groupsets in 1x12 MTB parts. We made sure the groups we got were compatible with the Hog's Back, in case you want a super sick custom.
- RD-M6100 SGS Rear derailer, a clutched low-profile number with max. cog size of 51 teeth.
- CS-M6100-12 Cassette, 10-51t for Micro Spline cassette bodies.
- CN-M6100 chain, 126-link and includes quick-link.
- FC-M6100-1 crankset with 32-tooth ring, 170mm arms, 52mm chainline (that's for QR and 142-thru frames, more or less).
- SL-M6100-R shifter, with a clamp for 22.2mm bars and no cheesy gear indicator display. Comes with cable and housing.
- BL and BR-M6100 brakes, pre-assembled with 1700mm and 1000mm of housing. Shimano call this setup "j-kit", which means the hose is already connected to the caliper and has fluid, and it comes with what you need to finalize the connection to the lever, in case you needed to run the hose internally in your frame. Calipers are the 2-piston type, post-mount, with metallic pads. Left-hand front brake and right-hand rear brake, with apologies to our English and Dutch friends. These might still need an initial bleed and installation should be done by a qualified mechanic.
- Hollowtech 24mm bottom bracket appropriate to your frame.
- Hubs appropriate to your frame's axle types and spacing.
- Rotors and adapters for the brake calipers, which are (you guessed it) dependent on the frame.
- The bike and the rider, those are for you to figure out.
Photos are accurate to the products you'll get as of writing this, but Shimano can change up their stuff whenever, so some differences are possible.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Shimano Deore MTB Group 12-speed M6100