Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This product is built to order
The Hog's Back is our true all-road loaded touring frame, and we do mean all the roads. This bike has ridden all over, from Montréal's streets to Vermont's highways to Peru's dirt roads, as loaded-down with baggage as you please.
It's made to keep you comfortable and relaxed while you enjoy your long days in the saddle. Smaller cycles use smaller wheels, so the proportions stay right for your body. Larger cycles use different steel in certain sections, to keep the bike feeling solid and keep you in control, no matter the load on your racks. The geometry is made for even front-rear loads, or slightly front-biased.
This is the off-road touring model, happy as can be on roads but really in its element on gravel, dirt or easy singletrack. Don't go bombing down hills and jumps, but this cycle will take you practically everywhere.
For the curious, if you want to bring your Hog's Back to visit its namesake mountain, it lives in Gaspésie National Park. You can hike up it, but you'd best ask the park rangers before you ride up it, too.
Since we build all cycles on-demand, these are available for purchase regardless of inventory levels! We'll start building your bike the moment you click "order". In all cases, allow 2-10 business days for us to build your bike and ship it to you, we assemble all Bassi cycles in our Rachel St. shop right here in Montréal.
Thanks to our clients' enthusiasm, the pink Hog's Back is currently sold out. We will restock them by the 2021 season. The two other colours remain available.
- Please be prepared to accept part substitutions (we'll warn you when you're ordering). We're a small builder in a small market (Canada) and some parts are subject to availability, especially SRAM.
- Columbus Cromor frame and fork, beefed-up in the large sizes for an extra-solid feel
- Bassi swept-back handlbar, for comfort and control
- ESI Chunky silicone grips
- SRAM Apex and NX 1x11 transmission (1 chainring, 11 cogs)
- Tubeless-ready touring wheels
- Avid brake levers and BB7 cable disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Jagwire KEB compressionless housing for the best braking power and feel
- Continental Race King tires, a dirt/gravel mountain bike tire that's nice and plush on roads, too
- 26" x 2.2" tires on 47cm and 51cm cycles, 27.5" x 2.2" tires on 54cm and 58cm cycles
- Bassi comfort saddle
- Fender and rack mounts all over the place
- Three bottle mounts
- Bassi strap eyelets
|Seat tube (c-t)||470||510||540||580|
|Effective top tube||530||560||590||630|
|Head tube angle||70.5||71||72||72|
|Seat tube angle||73||73||73||73|
|Tire clearance||26x2.2" or 650Bx47||26x2.2" or 650Bx47||27.5x2.2" or 700Cx45||27.5x2.2" or 700Cx45|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Complete Cycle Bassi Hog's Back Gravel