Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Coffee fit for adventure
Featuring Espro's patented double micro-filter with silicone edge for a perfect seal, the P6 Press leaves all of the body and flavour you love with none of the grit of a common press. Simply plunge when ready to stop extraction in its tracks and enjoy consistently delicious coffee, from the first sip to the last.
- 32oz (1L) capacity - I'd recommend 60 to 70 grams of medium ground coffee for a full pot.
- Patented double micro-filter produces a cleaner version of the distinctly rich and full-bodied brew of a french press—without the grit.
- Unique filter design with silicone edge stops extraction on a dime, so your last sip tastes just as great as your first.
- Insulated double-wall, vacuum-insulated stainless steel vessel helps keep your brew hot for hours.
- Thoughtfully designed in Vancouver
- Responsibly made in China
- Stainless steel; food grade plastic and silicone parts are BPA, BBP and phthalate-free.
Founded in Vancouver by a pair of engineers with a love of coffee and passion for solving problems, Espro rethinks and reengineers simple devices in order to help elevate the coffee experience for as many people as possible.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Espro P6 Press