Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
What is a Moonshiner? A rowdy sniggle shred sled? A diggle whip designed to dominate rocky roads? A ride-camp-ride mule-foot machine? Yes.
This is Tanglefoot's great off-roading touring grinding machine. Find the worst road you know, then keep going after it ends.
We will build you one, and it will be rad. Write in, gravel operators are standing by.
- Boost forks and chainline, 73mm BSC bottom bracket
- 27.5 x 3" clearance. This means you will get asked if it's a fat-bike. Smile and nod
- A lot of rack mounts and braze-ons
- Fender mounts too, it's gonna get muddy
- Headset 44mm ZS44 / EC44
- Dropper routing: absolutely yes
- Brakes: flat mount 160mm
- Bottle cage mounts: many
- Shifter and brake runs: external, as the prophecy dictated
- Any elements other than iron, carbon, chromium and molybdenum: absolutely not, come on
Full specs and detailed sizing help available from Tanglefoot.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Tanglefoot Moonshiner Frameset