Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Bassi03, welded from 7005 aluminum tear-shaped tubing with a 12K carbon fork, is our performance Criterium frame. Whether sprinting on the velodrome, defying the laws of physics during a closed circuit race, or winning an alleycat, the Bassi03 is the frame of choice of Team Bassi. The composite fork with an aluminum steerer, which we chose for its durability, is drilled to accommodate a front brake. The undrilled rear seatstay bridge and the slightly downward sloping top tube are signifiers of the true track identity of the Bassi03.
Minimal BASSI03 design available in white stripes on matt black mass or gloss black stripes on matt black mass, design created by local design wiz kids Jean-Sebastien Baillat and Guillaume Cardell.
- Tube Type: 7005 Aluminium (Teardrop shaped top tube/oval down tube)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm wide, British Threaded
- Headset: IS41 (sold here)
- Seat Tube inner diameter: 31.6mm (alloy or carbon options available)
- Straight Bladed 12k weave carbon fork with aluminium steer tube
- Seat post clamp
- Drop-out reinforcement plates and screws
- Size: Seat tube center to center
- ST: Seat tube center to top
- TT: Top Tube length Horizontal
- CL: Chainstay Length
- FC: Front to Center
- WB: Wheelbase Length
- ST˚: Angle of Seat Tube and Top Tube
- SH˚: Angle of Seat Tube and Horizon
- HT˚: Angle of Head Tube and Horizon
- RA: Fork Rake
- BB: Bottom Bracket drop
- FL: Fork Length axle to crown
- TC: Maximum Tire Size Clearance
(dimensions in millimeters)
5 stars based on 1 reviews
I love the lines and the aggressive stance of the whole frame.
The ride quality far exceeds my expectation. Very responsive and smooth through the bumps and potholes of the streets.
I absolutely recommend this frameset to anyone that's looking to build a bike from scratch.
The only regret that I have with this set is that I didn't upon it sooner
Add your review
Review 03 Frame & Fork