Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
How does one get an absolutely screaming deal on the hottest 700/650 dual-wheel-size singlespeeder-fixie-rando frame? That's right, wait for the C&L Blemished Frames Sale! These frames are ship-shape and scrumptious, but have some scratches, clear-coat blemishes, or small paint dings here and there. We still guarantee the metal is in perfect shape, so if you recognize that "eh, it's a bike made for riding, the paint's going to get some personality anyway", dig in!
Here's the deal: you're getting random blemishes. We won't provide pictures or descriptions ahead of time. You accept that whatever we send you is the one you'll ride. Our usual frame warranty still applies to the frameset mechanically and structurally.
The frame details
- Straight fork and agile geometry
- Forged horizontal dropouts in 120mm spacing, for real track hubs
- Front and rear rim brake mounts
- Hidden eyelets for fenders, fork eyelets for randonneur racks
- Bottle cage eyelets
- Use 650B x 45mm wheels with long-reach brakes for comfort and chill steering
- Use 700C x 28mm wheels with mid-reach brakes for speed and quick steering
- 1" threaded fork for use with threaded headsets and quill stems
- Tube Type: 4130 CrMo steel (double butted top and down tubes and triple butted seat tube)
- Two smaller sizes use 25.4/28.6 top-tube/downtube
- Two larger sizes use 28.6/31.8 top-tube/downtube
- Fork: 1" threaded for EC30 threaded headsets and quill stems, 26.4mm crown race seat
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm wide, BSC threaded
- Seat Tube inner diameter: 27.2mm
- M5 eyelets at mid-fork (for rando rack), on seat stays and drop-outs for fenders
- Two bottle cage mounts
- Eyelets on seat tube and top tube for shoulder strap
- Forged horizontal rear dropouts with 120mm spacing, a standard in singlespeed frames
- Includes track dropout screws and seatpost bolt
- Does not include casing clips for attaching brake housing
* all measurements are in millimeters except for angle measurements which are in degrees
Colours are not necessarily representative when viewed on a screen. Please be prepared to accept slight differences in hue from the colours you see here.
This colour is a difficult one to accurately photograph and convey on the screen. It's a bit more purple indoors, but in daylight it's a white with a drop of purple in it. Imagine a fairly white lilac tree.
Please note that the lowest set of eyelets on the fork and on the seatstays are for fenders only. They are not meant to bear the load of a rack.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bassi Bloomfield Frame - Scratch and Blemish Sale