Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
These cycles are still arriving at All-City, but you may order now to get your cycle the moment it arrives.
Due to loosening on restrictions for the duration of the pandemic, we will now be able to deliver complete All-City cycles direct to customers.
Urban Cross Machine
Built to continue the tradition of All-City’s esteemed Macho Man and Nature Boy 612 builds, the Super Professional features the Master Dropout, All-City’s first ever combination geared or single-speed sliding dropout system. Designed to be fast, responsive, agile, and capable on mixed terrain, the Super Professional can be converted from single-speed to geared and back again to crush all your daily deeds and commutes in the city.
- 612 Select Tubing
- Master Dropout, All-City’s cleverly designed, beautifully crafted sliding dropout system
- Signature fork crown with four-point rack mounts
- Two bottle cage mounts, plus mounts in front and rear for racks and fenders
- 12mm thru-axles, flat-mount brakes
- Stealth dropper routing
- Tire clearance: 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm.
- Fork All-City Super Professional Signature Fork
- Headset Cane Creek 40 Series
- Stem AL6061, 3D forged, 4-bolt stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar AL6061, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise
- Grips Lock-On
- Brakeset Tektro HD-R280, Hydro, Flat Bar, Flat Mount
- Crankset FSA Omega MEGAEXO 44t
- Bottom Bracket FSA MegaEXO
- Seatpost 27.2mm, two-bolt, 350mm length
- Saddle All-City Gonzo
- Cassette 18t Cog with Spacers and Lock Ring
- Chain KMC EPT AntiRust
- Hubs All-City Go-Devil 32h
- Rims WTB ST i23, TCS 2.0, 650b, 32h
- Spokes Pillar 14g Black, Black Brass Nipples
- Tires WTB Horizon 650 x 47c Tan Sidewall, Lightweight Tubeless Casing, TCS Aramid Bead
- Brake Housing Tektro Hydro
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Super Professional Single Speed 650B Gold-dust